My personal Note for the New Year. And the years to come.

Tenets of being good and honest:
Be fair.Do not expect people to do what you will be hard pressed to do. Try not to be hypocritical about things. Give space. Try feeling blessed for what people do for you than make that person feel horrible about things he/she dosent want to do.

Try understanding what the person dosent want to do.
Try getting out of your comfort zone once in your life for a person.Appreciate.Often. Remember, not many people will do those things for you.
Expect little.
Let people vent. They consider you special enough to vent in front of you.
Express gratitude. Mostly when you are alone. Finally, remember life is transitory..very. the person you were just mean to..might not be there the next time.

Dedicated to the love of my life and light of my eyes...Saisha at 22 months. I am most grateful for you sweetheart. You made me a better and stronger person.I learn everyday from your goodness and the way you forgive.
Love..
Mum

1 comment:

The Penny Lane said...

Hope you are well....I hope we get together someday and have some good laughs!