Hello Mam,
The case of Arya Anathalaya in Daryaganj, and the shocking abuse that went on for so long and the death of a poor 11 year old girl, has shocked me and moved me to the point of writing to you and asking why cannot this be punished severely and controlled?
I am in the United sates for the last year, and I see that sex offenders are labeled and this ensures safety of children around.
Just because these poor souls are orphans, why and who gives the men of Delhi a right to abuse them. This is human rights violation going on under your nose and administration.
I am reporting this story to the Human rights commission here in US as well as as many foreign journalists I can reach, so people should know what kind of creeps are allowed to function in a democracy.
You are a woman, and supposed to not only have power but also affection. Do you not feel? Do you not feel saddened that poor children are abused everyday in your state and you sit helpless and cannot do a thing?
This needs to be splashed not only on the social media but also in the international media Mam' because this state of affairs in one of the urban centers is unacceptable, and you have to show some accountability here.
Do show us that you, apart from being a CM is also a human.
Regards
The Mail that I wrote to the IBN live editor
Letter Written to Smt Shiela Dixit. Now this one I am also sending in to the news media here in the US.
Do you wager I will get any response eh?
Very Cocky, I know.
Mail written to the foreign desk at NYT.
Hello,
The case of a 11 year old girl raped, abused in an Orphanage (Arya Anathalay, Daryaganj, Delhi), by the orphanage administration as well as the security guards is the final straw for me when I report that, when you open Times of India, under city news, New Delhi has the maximum cases of child rape, abuse and exploitation, especially of the poor.
This a human rights issue, taking place under the nose of the administration, run by a woman herself.
The aforementioned child died, and then it was discovered that she had been abused repeatedly. What is the accountability of the international Human rights when in a democracy, and a proper urban center, child abuse happenes with impunity?
No one is scared of the law, and sex offenders roam free. How is it any different from say a Rwanda, where thousands get raped, go hungry and die, and the international media spots that and reports. But it fails to report the abuse and violations happening every minute in the capital of the world’s biggest so called democracy.
Could you report the story for everyone to see how unsafe is Delhi for kids.
If it makes a difference in the life of even one underprivileged kid, so be it.
Namrata
Concerned Indian Citizen
It might not be perfect english, as I didnt bother to spell check or disguise my disgust under super cool language, but this is what this is.
No comments:
Post a Comment